Friday, December 28, 2012

Kids Come Over

FRIDAY

Was tired again. Cannot catch up on my sleep. However, Ben only got up once last night - at 2AM. So it was a pretty good night.

Made latte & egg sandwich for hubby. Dogs got their pills. Said goodbye to hubby with squishy dog inbetween us.

Vacuumed and steamed the floors again for the kids.  My back was hurting, so I spent most of the day on a heating pad.

Kids got here around 5PM and KRN made dinner.

Matt decided to go see his parents.

Hubby came home. KRN & hubby ate the dinner she made. My tummy was bad & I did not want to eat.

Hubby went down to shop to work.

Matt came home later & KRN took a nap on the couch with Maggie. Matt ate the last of the dinner. When KRN woke up, she was mad because she wanted to share dinner with Matt.

I took a walk down to the shop to see the guys.

Hubby came back from shop late. When to bed.




No comments: