Thursday, December 27, 2012

WED&thur

WEDNESDAY Dec 26

Busy Busy day. Baked cookies.

 Xmas Snickerdoodles

Xmas Marshmallow Krispies

Xmas Birthday Cake Fudge

I also made more Microwave Peanut Brittle for hubby.





THURSDAY Dec 27

So tired. Did not get any sleep last night. Ben was up at 12, 1, 3, & 5. I had just barely gotten back to sleep before I was up for the day.

Made hubby egg sandwich & latte. He is getting picky about his sandwich. Now... he wants it with a big chunk of ham on it along with the ham & cheese that I puree into it.

He left for work at a hug between the squishy dog. And I tried to rest. Not able to take a nap. Either the dogs wanted out and in and out and in and out and it. I really need a doggy door.

Then when the dogs took a nap, I could not sleep.

Ben almost falls off the recliner while napping

 Ben with a blanket while he naps in the library

Hubby stopped on the way home to bring Homo milk, eggs, and wheat bread.

No comments: