Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No Accidednts

TUESDAY

It is getting better every day with Ben. Taking his food & water away at night prevents accidents. I only had to get up once with him at 1:30 when he whined to go outside.

He had no accidents this morning.

I think it was Isabelle who vomited in 3 different places this morning...

Hubby gave Izzy & Maggie their morning pills.

I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby. He hugged me goodbye with the Squishy dog between us.

I had bad tummy this morning. Going to try fasting to make it feel better.

Did laundry & dishes.

Ben has to go to Vet today to check out his runny poo.

Took Ben to vet at 2:45. Had to take a sample of his poo. Tests said he had Giardia. Got pills to give him, and additive to sprinkle on his food.

Ben rolled around chewing on bone


Stopped at A-town Market to get cheese pizza.

Gave hubby pizza for dinner.

He worked down at shop tonight.


No comments: