Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

MONDAY

After Hubby came to bed at midnight and could not sleep, he got up a couple times with Ben in the night. I also got up with Ben at 2:00 and 5:00.

Then at 6:15, I got up and made hubby breakfast sandwich & latte. He sang "Happy Birthday" song to me with a lighted candle in a faux Hostess cupcake! Goodbye family tradition.




Birthday Cupcake with Candle


It was severely cold today and even after the guy came to fix the fireplace on Saturday, it is still not working. We suspect the remote control now as hubby bypassed the remote yesterday via direct connect wires on the stove and it ran perfectly! Need to get a new remote control after the new year.

Puppies napping. I washed my hair.

Hubby came home at 5:30 and had gotten the fixings for steak dinner. He made Bruschetta & steaks on the grille for my birthday. What a sweet guy.

Went to bed early at 10:30. Ben got up a couple times in the night. Not bad. I actually got some decent sleep! At midnight we heard idiots neighbors shooting guns. 


No comments: