Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Shopping!

WEDNESDAY

Got up early & let hubby sleep in late. I made latte & egg sandwich for him. He got up and shoveled the deck. Then we got the dogs ready. Went for a walk at Farragut Park.

This is the second time we have taken Ben. He seems to walk very well with the gang on a leash along with Lil Bit. But the rest of the dogs go "wild dog" and run around. You can see that Ben wants to go with them.

Our beautiful pristine walk at Farragut Park


We came home & hubby met guy at the shop; then I went to house and got ready. Left Lil Bit & Ben behind. Door was open so they could go out for potty.

Took Isabelle, Bud & Maggie to the groomers in town by 9:30. Then we shopped at Costco after getting Costco gas. Saw one of my old work friends at Costco, Jan. Talked with her for a while. Also saw Dewayne from Athol. He seemed to be in better health than he has been looking recently.

We washed the Bark Ark at the car wash and got me a White Angel latte. Then hubby had to go see where the Polaris dealer had moved to. While going around a corner, my drink fell and splashed all over me & the carpet mat. So hubby took me back to latte stand for another drink.

Drove to Rathdrum to drop me off to get nails done at 12:30. Rhonda, my nail tech, gave me a card & Xmas present.

Card from Rhonda (perfect for our dogs!)

When I was done, hubby took me to Big R to get dog food & deer food. By 2:00, we picked up dogs from groomer. Then we stopped at Arby's for burgers. Hubby dropped me off at Rite Aid so I could get him mouth wash for his sore mouth. Then hubby saw Kurt at Arby's and talked to him for a while.

We came home as the winter storm started. It was snowing severely. By the time we got home there was almost 4 inches of snow. By 1 hour later, we had another 4 inches.

Hubby and I were planning on going to Xmas program at Lakeland Senior High School, but it was too cold & icy. We stayed home instead watching Ice Age Continental Drift.

I took a hot bath, blogged, & went to bed early.


No comments: