Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

SATURDAY

Ben was up most of last night, and I slept with him on the dog bed next to him as he was quite upset. He had diarrhea again. I finally gave him some pepto bismol after reading online that Vets recommend it. It will be necessary to call the vet Monday to find a better solution.

This morning we put him on chicken & rice diet only to see if this will help.

Got up at 7:30 and made bed. Hubby had already gotten out of bed & was napping on the couch with Bud.

Made egg omelette for dogs to take their pills. Hubby had a little bit of it; he did not have a sandwich as his mouth was still hurting.

Dogs were loaded in Bark Ark. Everybody got in by themselves!

Went to Athol and left card for Heather with $. Got lattes.

Drove to Farragut Park and walked in the Picnic Area above the lake. Less snow & very beautiful. Dogs loved the new smells.

 Isabelle in front, black Lil Bit & our newest baby, Ben in red sweater


 Hubby in blue hoodie, tall Maggie to the left, and wild dog Bud on the right!


Stopped to get milk at Little Town Market.

Came home & hubby took treats down to shop to share with guys.

Then I worked on shoveling deck & then Ben was chewing on TV cords, so I worked on them to get them pulled up. But while I was doing that, the yardstick star fell on my head. I started bleeding. Called hubby to come help. He took an awful long time, so I started walking down to the shop while cursing & crying. Hubby finally came & took me home, put ice on my head & gave me Advil. Then I sat down for a while.

Vacuumed, Ordered Xmas magazines for guys at shop, shoveled steps on deck.

I made Hershey Kisses cookies for the guys down at the shop.

Hershey Kisses cookies

Hubby came up with Lane & Cade to shovel the driveway snow berm that had fallen off the roof in front of the garage. Hubby plowed after they had shoveled. I gave hubby cookies to take to shop.

Around 5PM, hubby started truck & let it sit for an hour with the headlights on; so at 6PM, I had to walk down to shop with Maggie & Bud to bring him home & turn off blinding headlights!

We sat around watching tv for a while until I felt too icky and went to bed at 8:30. Head still hurting. Hubby gave Ben some more pepto bismol before bed. Hubby got up with Ben a couple times and I got up with him at 5AM and 7AM.




No comments: