Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Busy Day

WEDNESDAY

It was much quieter in the house today. No frantic barking or running around. Harry is gone. We are devastated. But it was awful for her to live like that. Frightened and upset all the time. No drugs or training worked.

Made hubby a breakfast sandwich & latte. He left for work.

Took Maggie down to the vet at 8:00. Her canine tooth on the left side is broken. Needs to be removed = Surgery. Left her at vet until this afternoon.

Came back and vacuumed house. Cleaned rugs.

Wrapped tree outside with more orange lights. Bud came out to help me.

Did wash & dishes. Ironed gloves for hubby after they were done. Cleaned dog beds.

Baked bacon roll ups.

At 2PM, I went down to pick up Maggie. Vet had already left. Got more meds for Isabelle.

Brought Maggie home, but she had stepped into poop at the vets. So I had to clean off her foot. Let Isabelle out to go potty and while they were both wandering outside going potty, I cleaned out the FMF.

Ben had pottied inside the house while I was gone, so I had to clean that up too. Opened the door to let the dogs out in the back yard.

Then brought dogs inside again. Shut the door.

Ben pottied in the house again. Had to clean it up again.

Went upstairs to take water to Isabelle, found that she had vomited all her undigested dog food in the corner. Had to clean that up.

By the time that I came back downstairs, Ben had pottied in the house again. Cleaned that up again. I need a dog door!!!!

I had to vacuum, so moved the dog beds out of the way. Piled them up. Ben climbed up on the pile and I did not have the heart to move him. He slept atop 5 dog beds for over an hour.

Sweet baby Ben

Made lasagne for hubby for dinner.

Hubby came home around 6:00. He sat around after dinner & fell asleep on the couch. I was exhuasted so I went up to bed at 9:30.





No comments: