Friday, December 07, 2012

EVEN MORE SNOW


FRIDAY

Woke up and made hubby a latte. I was still too tired to make a sandwich for him. Cleaned up puppy accidents on floor.

Shoveled the front decks several times. Lots of snow. 4 inches by 11:00. I wish it had kept raining. I HATE SNOW.

Garage Door Center guy came to fix it at 11:00. Dogs barked, but not overwhelmingly so. Without the chaos of the Harriet factor, everybody is calmer.

Bud went out to see the guy but did not seem interested in him. I shoveled the back deck while he was here. Lots of snow.

It rained, hailed, and sleeted here today in addition to snowing. I shoveled both decks about 10 times. It was bitterly cold outside.

Went down to get the mail, brought the Dodge back and put it in the garage with the door that now works!

Made chocolate chip cookies that turned out like crap. Too much butter. Nestle Toll House Recipe sucks.

Hubby came home at 6PM. I begged him to stay home so that I could take a nap.

We watched tv for a while, then I went to bed.
Babies sleep a lot

Babies sleep on mommy

No comments: