Thursday, December 20, 2012

14 INCHES

THURSDAY

14 inches of snow when we woke up this morning.

I got up at the normal 6AM. Very difficult to try sleeping later. Hubby went back to bed for a while. In the meantime, I got his latte & sandwich ready. Gave dogs their pills with eggs.

We shoveled decks for the next hour, then took Dogs for a walk in the park; which was fun... but awfully challenging to walk. Thru the deep 12 inch snow in the campground. All the dogs were extremely excited & happy to be out in the deep snow. It seemed to have lot of great new smells.

I think we need to take some deer food down to the park. We saw several areas where deer sleep which was devoid of snow. Cute.

Stopped on the way back to get a latte for me.

Hubby came home & shoveled the decks again as the snow had fallen from the roof. Then he started plowing. At 1:00, he came up to the house to pick me up so that we could get gas. He had plowed so much that he ran out of gasoline in the plow truck. We ran into Athol and got gasoline. Took Bud, Izzy & Maggie with us.

When we got back home, I had a quick few minutes to shovel decks again (more snow from roof), and get Bud along with Ben into the Bark Ark to take them to the vet.

They got their shots at the vet.

More snow

Lots and lots of snow!


I had to call the Idaho Transportation Dept because Hwy 54 was not plowed very well.

Came home and shoveled more decks. Had to struggle thru snow that was over my knees so that I could feed deer in the woods.

Rested for a while and then shoveled decks again. Hubby still out plowing at 4:00 PM.




No comments: