Friday, November 30, 2012

More Rain

FRIDAY

Is it already Friday?

I woke up at 12:30 and put Ben out to go potty. Then at 6:00, Harriet was crying because she was hurting. I got up and went downstairs to lie down with her on the dog bed. Ben came over & slept with us for 30 minutes.

Made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby.

Hubby left & we waved goodbye.

The metal guy came to dump the storage bin, so I drove down there to investigate. I picked up the mail while I was there.

After making the beds and tidying up the house, I decided it was time to start Xmas baking.

I made bacon stuffing roll ups for hubby.

I prepared rice krispy treats with marshmallow for hubby & his work buddies.

There was also time to make rice krispy treats with peanut butter & chocolate.

Bit wanted to try on his Xmas neckerchief and he looks SO cute.

Bud also wanted to enjoy the Xmas fun. He posed for his picture! See the tooth.

Then I decided I had to make peppermint bark. And hubby hasn't had peanut brittle in a while, so I made that in the microwave.

Maggie was scared and stayed in the library sleeping all day. I coaxed her out with hot dogs to go potty.

After that, I was tired. Sat in my chair with Ben on my lap.




Bud & Ben sleep together


Hubby came home at 6:30. He went down to the shop to work until midnight. Puppies took naps.

No comments: