Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veteran's Day

SATURDAY

Got up early & made hubby latte. Also his ham cheese egg sandwich. Out of eggs, only had 1 left so did not have much leftover to feed dogs.

Went for a walk at Farragut with the dogs. BRRRRR cold. It was only 20 degrees. Must have been very cold last night.

Snow still coming off the roof.

Came back & hubby went down to shop. He moved all the storage boats/rvs around in the big shop so he could have extra room.

While he did that, I got ready & met KRN at Post Falls High School for Craft Show. Except for some soap that I purchased because I felt sorry for the teenage girl that was selling it, the show was pretty much a bust. Nothing new or interesting. She was very friendly & caught her eye, but her mom was not there with her & it was obvious that they were desperate for sales. They were also WAY in the back where nobody was walking.

KRN wanted to go shopping over at H&M in the Valley Mall so we got in her car to drive over. Also went to American Eagle where I saw a sweater I liked for way too much money! Also a sweet black little coat that I want to get.

KRN got new jeans at AE. Then we got lattes because I had not had any tea to drink all day.

Drove back to pick up Beebo after abruptly leaving the fabric store when KRN got a phone call from Apryl that Beebo was done with his grooming.

Picked Beebo up and he was surprised to see grandma!

Then we shopped at WalMart. Loaded groceries in her car while she took Beebo for a potty walk.

KRN drove home. I drove to Rathdrum to get burgers for dogs. Then home to drop off beer for hubby at shop.

I was exhausted after I cleaned up dog food, watered the dogs, let the dogs out for potty, fed the deer, put away dishes, put away laundry, brought in all the groceries, put away all the groceries & made myself some tea.

When hubby came home, I made him turkey on a cranberry bagel with cream cheese. Yum.




SUNDAY

Got up extra early & let hubby sleep a while. Made the ham cheese egg sandwich for him along with a latte. Gave the extra eggs to dogs.

Watched a little Vietnam narrative in commemoration of Veteran's Day on tv. Then got dogs ready & went for a long walk in Farragut Park.

The fireplace will not work again. Maybe time to replace the thermocoupler?

Came back home & dropped dogs off, changed clothes. Went into town to do shopping. Stopped at Sears for hubby to return broken tools. (JoAnns is STILL not open at the mall even tho the sign has been out for over two months!)

Then to Big R for dog food & deer food. Took Buddy into the store and EVERYBODY loved & petted him. Bit was nervous, so I took him outside to wait in the truck.

We went over to JoAnn's Fabrics in CDA. Saw an old work associate from the NOMC, Lyn, there & talked to her. Got burlap to make pillows.

Purchased dog cheeseburgers at Wendy's on the way home. Came up the newly opened 95.

When we got home, hubby fed the deer; I fed the dogs their cheeseburgers. Hubby made crockpot chili/sausage. I put my chicken in the oven to bake.

Rested. I took a hot bath while hubby watched Drive-ins, Diners, & Dives.

I went to bed around 10:30. I have no idea when hubby came to bed. It was late.











No comments: