Tuesday, November 06, 2012

vote

MONDAY

Did dishes & laundry after hubby left this morning for work.

Then played with dogs for a while.

Picked up poo in the backyard. Did not pick up all weekend, so there were two full bags of poo.

Went to get the mail with Bud, Maggie & Isabelle. Maggie was off the leash for the first time and stayed with us the whole time. She even sat in a "stay" command by my bike while I went to get the mail.

Fed the deer.

High of 59 degrees. Hope it continues like this all winter.

Hubby came home at 5:30 and was tired. So he rested/slept on the couch all night after dinner.

We went to bed early at 8:30 after an episode of How I Met Your Mother.


TUESDAY

Time to vote.

Hubby went to work.

Fog came in very thick. Hardly could see the shop.

Dogs played outside. Maggie even played with Bud & Harriet out in the yard. It was a balmy 52 today.

I took a nap because I was tired. Lil Bit came up to sleep with me on the bed.

When hubby came home, he had dinner.

Then we went to vote at 7:30 at Timberlake High School.



No comments: