Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Rain

TUESDAY

At least it is not snowing. But lots of rain.

I made hubby a latte & breakfast sandwich. He gave Izzy her morning pill.

However, hubby FORGOT (on purpose) to go downstairs and clean up the dead mouse I found yesterday. He promised me last night before coming to bed that he would get it in the morning as he was too tired to get it last night.

I did laundry and dishes.

Made Xmas ornies.

 Christmas Tree Ornies

 Star Ornie

Took Bud with me to my nail appointment. We left early so we could pick up cheeseburgers at McDonalds. Then I got a latte.

Appointment at 2:00. Gave Goat Milk Lavender Soap to Rhonda for Xmas gift. Got out of there at 4:15.

Home by 4:35. Gave cheeseburgers for dogs.

Exercised.

Hubby got home at 5:15. He signed out of work, then had a snack and went down to shop to work. New kid from Bonners Ferry working in shop tonight with him.


No comments: