Friday, November 09, 2012

FIRST SNOW

First Snow of the 2012 Winter

So we got well over 10 inches so far today. 

I have shoveled about 5 times already. It just keeps coming down.

Hubby almost forgot his latte when he took off this morning. Instead of driving the 4x4 Excursion Bark Ark, he took the Dodge instead because there were parts inside that he had to deliver. 

I ran his drink out to him while sloshing thru 5 inches of snow...

Then I shoveled decks again. Fed the dogs the rest of the ham cheese egg sandwich.   

Dogs played outside. Harriet & Bud started, then Lil Bit decided to have fun, too.

Bud & Harriet look ferocious!
 Bud & Harriet tussle
 Bit joins in the dog fun

Bud naps inside next to the fireplace

I took Bud & Maggie down with me to get mail. It was a lot of work trying to pedal thru 10 inches of snow.

Then I came back and shoveled the decks. Again.

Am resting inside now next to the warm fireplace.

Hubby worked in the shop until 8:30 pm tonight. I made him chicken Alfredo with corn on the cob.

 
  

No comments: