Friday, November 02, 2012

Dogs & Apryl's

FRIDAY

Hubby got up late and everything went wrong. I almost burnt his egg because I didn't have enough time to do everything. Also accidentally spilled the Espresso into the sink and had to make it all over again!

He finally got off 15 minutes late. But got to work on time. He does speed! Not.


Pumpkin Patch

Then I got ready, made wide mouth pumpkins, and took Bud & Isabelle to Apryl's to get groomed. Bud had rolled in the backyard mud yesterday while playing with Harriet yesterday, so he was filthy.

I killed time after dropping them off at 9:30am by going to Michael's and buying junk. Then going to Target to purchase even more junk! They are horrible. Like sucking you into a black hole. Forcing you to buy, buy, buy.

Target revamped their whole store Yet Again... They added an area near the back that almost looks like a grocery store. Greeting cards are at the front of the store? An odd choice. Huge new fitting rooms. Toys & baby stuff in the middle of the store. It looks like they have a surplus of Halloween stuff. There were still about 3 rows of junk in the back. The clerks were frantically stocking for Christmas while I was there.

Then it was about time to go to the Acupuncture office at 11:30. He hit a blood vessel in my left arm & it swelled up and itched right away after I was done.

At 12:15 I was done there. Went to Albertson to get more chicken because I was stupid and put the chicken breasts that we bought last night into the freezer. But I got an even better deal by purchasing buy one get one free chicken breasts!

Then went to Wendy's to get burgers for the dogs. While waiting in line, Apryl called to let me know that she was done with the dogs. I drove over there to pick them up.

On the way home, I took the new Hwy 95 home. It was rough, the speed limit is still 55, which is extremely slow, and there are plop patches of blacktop on the road in spots. Again, the asphalt layers put down the edge of asphalt RIGHT WHERE THE CAR TIRE ON THE RIGHT DRIVES! Any idiot will tell you that with the heat & freezing temperatures here, that is the first place that water will get into the asphalt & break it apart. By this time next year, they will be patching it again. Stupid freaks. The road is just AWFUL. The frontage road was MUCH better. What a great waste of taxpayer money. Freaks.

When I got home, fed dogs their burgers. Cleaned up after them. Put away clothes. Put away dishes. Made hot tea for myself. Tired.

Now to start making dinner for kids...


No comments: