Friday, November 16, 2012

So Sick

TUESDAY

Made latte & sandwich for hubby.

Lots of snow today. Shoveled the deck several times.

Decided to make more Peanut brittle & Cashew Brittle for hubby. Burnt my right index finger & was not able to do anything else.

Lots of pain.

Tried to call Dr to reschedule appointment for my leg abscess, but they were out of the office for lunch for TWO hours. Only got answering service that did not want to take a message. 

WEDNESDAY

Made latte & sandwich for hubby.

Called Rhonda to reschedule appointment. I don't want to get my nails done with burnt finger. Still too sensitive to touch.

Started raining today. Snow is going away slowly.


Still in a lot of pain from burnt finger.



THURSDAY

Woke up and was sick. Weak, tired, shaky, nauseated, and dizzy.

Did not make drink or sandwich for hubby. Could not stand up long enough. No energy.

I stayed on the couch most of the day just sleeping. Dogs made me get up to let them out every once in a while. Also changed their water & food.

There was no way that I could eat or drink anything all day. Made me sick to even try.

I threw up lots of water that I had gotten down earlier.

Hubby came home at 5:00. He stayed home for a while, then went down to shop to custom make bracket for install of internet for company tomorrow. At 8PM he came back and took care of me. I went to bed early.


FRIDAY

KRN texted that she is going to the Dr. She is still really sick. Sounds like flu.

Made hubby latte & sandwich. Took a shower. Re-filled fish tank in basement. Made beds. Washed our comforter.

Still tired.


No comments: