Wednesday, June 22, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
6-22-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6:45AM. I was awake at 6:30AM, but wanted another 15 minutes of rest.
 
I got up and made lattes. Hubby had already made breakfast for the dogs, fed them, and let them out for potty.
 
I deposit $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
I put dirty clothes in the laundry and started the washer.
 
I put clean dishes away. Cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast and put away dirty dishes in dishwasher. 
 
Hubby and I sat to watch morning news. 
 
Hubby left Tater at home because he wanted to eat breakfast with the UTV Club this morning. 
 
I picked up dog poo outside. I put fresh water and more birdseed out for the birds. 
 
SKY WAS OVERCAST TODAY. RAIN? MONSOON SEASON
 
I did bookwork.
 
I watched TV. 
 
I put away clean clothes. I replaced the toilet paper in the master bathroom.

It continued being very humid today.
 
RATTLER AND ROBERT ON THE COUNTER
 

Hubby got home at 3:00PM. He was driving Chris's truck as the Dually has a trailer attached to it? We took the FMF to get IV infusions by 3:30PM appointment.

I was getting my Plavix today only. I don't want to be a pin-cushion and have two. My left arm does not do well with infusions. Hubby got done quickly with his Myers cocktail and left to go get groceries at Walmart. Theresa (Rodney's wife) came and sat by me to get MY Myers cocktail that they had fixed for me. Hubby got back and still had to wait until 5:30PM for me to get done. Everybody else was gone and the nurses were cleaning up. 
 
We finally paid and left (Theresa said she had overcharged us last week, but fixed it this week). Drove home. Let the dogs out for potty. 
 
I wanted to go swimming, but found out from Dave that the pool heater is still broken and they "have to order parts". 

We were too late to go for Bunco. So we watched TV. I was not feeling very well at all.
 
Dave O came over with watermelon, the dogs were barking, so I closed the door. Hubby came to talk with him about Bunco and the golf course stink.
 
I went to bed at 8:30PM. 


No comments: