Sunday, June 12, 2022

SUNDAY / WINDY / SWIMMING

 SUNDAY
6-12-2022
 
 
 
 
Dogs & Hubby were up early. I slept in late. I had taken 2 marijuana gummies last night.
 
Up at 8:15AM. 

Hubby and I changed the sheets on the bed. 

Hubby gave me mushrooms for breakfast. I drank with OJ.

Sat with Hubby on the sofa and watched DOSED (an awful documentary about addiction & mushrooms). 

Then I went outside and picked up dog poo. Gave more birdseed to the birds. Filled the bird bath with water. Gave fresh water to the dogs in the trough.

Hubby's brother called and they talked for a while. 
 
Hubby made breakfast for himself at 11:30AM

We watched a tv show about English Villages. 

Put away clean clothes. Put away clean dishes. 

Very windy all day long. Excessive heat. 
 
We noticed somebody in backyard of new neighbors. I went over to introduce myself. Amy & Warren have 2 kitties. She was in the back yard and I talked to her. They are here for a short time & will come back permanently in September.

Went swimming at 5:30PM. We were the only ones there. Lots of wind causing white caps on the pool. Dirt everywhere. There was a hankie in the pool from yesterday that was still on the pool deck where Kathy had thrown it from the day before. THEY ARE NOT CLEANING THE POOL AREA. 
Mold on the pool deck. 

DISGUSTING. IS THIS WHAT WE ARE PAYING FOR?

Kathy & Irl came and we talked for a while. I was getting too cold and we left. 

Dave & Carmen came to the pool at 6:30PM when we were leaving.

Drove home on the motorcycles the back way around the restaurant. Saw lots of bunnies.

Came home to watch Leverage. Wind got worse. 40-50mph gusts. We could not see the mountains.




Decided not to take the dogs to the park. So much dust in the air.

I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: