Tuesday, June 07, 2022

TUESDAY / CARPET CLEANERS

 TUESDAY
6-7-2022
 
Up at 6AM. Heard Hubby making breakfast eggs in the kitchen. 
 
I got up and dressed. I made lattes in the kitchen. 
 
Hubby had already let the dogs out for potty. SNL was playing on TV, so Hubby had been up for a while.

I reminded Hubby that he had not put out the garbage yet, so he went out in his PJs and bare feet to take out the cannister. 

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher.

Hubby started the laundry.
 
We moved all the furniture in the living room and dining room so the carpet cleaners can come today at 10AM. We were moving furniture out of the bedroom closet and I spilled the dog water. Had to clean it up with towels and fans.
 
We sat down to watch morning News for a while. 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. I brought in the garbage dumpster and put it behind the fence.

I did bookwork.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. Hubby gave Tater a bath outside in the back yard. Tater had black feet and I did not want him walking on the clean carpet./rugs. 

Hubby helped me move everything back into the closet, bedrooms, and move all the furniture in the living room back. 

Then we got changed into bathing suits and rode the motorcycles over to the Community Center. Left the dogs at home. Dave & Carmen were in the pool.

We swam from 5:30PM to 7:30PM.

Came back home. Washed our bathing suits & towels.

I had grilled chicken with mayo. Hubby ate his burrito leftover from this morning.

We watched TV for a while. I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby came to bed a little while later. Said he had leg cramps and drank some pickle juice to get rid of them before he came to bed.

No comments: