Thursday, June 23, 2022

THURSDAY / LIGHTNING & CLOUDS OVER THE MESA IN THE AM / NO RAIN

THURSDAY
6-23-2022
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I made the bed.
 
Went to the kitchen where Hubby was making breakfast for the dogs. He fed them. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
I cleaned up kitchen dishes.
 
Hubby gave me mushrooms in Orange Juice to offset the disastrous feelings from the Plavix IV yesterday. I think I will discontinue those IVs. I want to go back to the Myers.
 
Hubby & I sat down to watch morning News. Hubby ate a burrito with his latte. I had chicken.
 
We heard lightning (and I thought it was boulders from building on the other side of golf course) and wondered why as it was a beautiful sunny day from the back of the house. I went to the front of the house and there were black clouds, lightning, and thunder over the mesa.

Then Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. 
 
I did bookwork.

My phone charger quit working.

Hubby got home at 3PM. He brought Tater home. Let the dog outside for potty.

We left the dogs at home and went to pick up the RV. I drove the RV and parked it in front of the shop.
 
The mobile repair RV guy was there, but could not fix the toilet. 

I talked to Chris, Casey, and Ralph who were there at the shop.

I drove the Dually home. Let the dogs out for potty. Gave them tuna for treat. 

I did bookwork. I had some chicken for dinner.

Hubby got home and we decided to take the RV back so that we can take the Dually instead to Idaho.

Hubby drove the RV. I drove the Dually back out to Scenic. Stored the RV. 

Drove to Golden West for dinner because Hubby was hungry. Neither of us ate very much. Stupid couple sitting next to us had to go smoke and come back. It smelled awful while eating.

Then we drove to Pat's to pick up the trailer. 

Drove home. 

Packed bags. I put out extra birdseed and bunny food.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: