Thursday, June 09, 2022

THURSDAY

THURSDAY
6-9-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and making breakfast for dogs. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty. They raced after the rabbit that is out in the back yard eating bunny food.
 
I made lattes and cut up chicken for myself. 
 
We sat on the sofa and watched morning News. 
 
Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed.
 
Several trucks pulled out front. Dump truck, Vacuum truck, and a backhoe. They dug up the water across the street. I shut the front door because too much diesel smell was pouring into the house & it was very noisy.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM in the UTV to go take Jay to his storage unit so he could pick up his UTV. Then Hubby got my FMF at the shop and brought it home. He had to park down the street because the dump truck is now parked diagonally blocking the street. 

I walked down to get into the FMF and we went to pick up the white truck that had been detailed. 

I drove back home. Hubby said that he was coming home to get Tater, but he never showed.

I gave treats to the dogs. 

I did bookwork.

It is VERY hot outside.

No comments: