Saturday, June 04, 2022

STEAK & LOBSTER AT CASABLANCA / PICK UP WALGREENS DRUGS /FINISH 941X

 SATURDAY
6-4-2022
 
I stayed in bed until 8AM. 
 
Hubby had already gotten out of bed at 6AM and was watching Automotive shows on TV.
 
I came out to the kitchen and made lattes. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
We watched Automotive shows on TV. Hubby answered several phone calls for work for the shop on Monday. 
 
I put on my hair extensions to take my picture at Walgreens. There were many people there, but I got in and took the picture while Hubby was picking up his drugs. The picture came out horrible. So I decided to take it myself at home.

Went to lunch at Casablanca Cafe. Both of us had salads and ordered the Filet & Lobster. My salad came without dressing as they were "making" the ranch. 

My steak was 1/3 the size of Hubby's, but perfectly cooked and the Lobster tail was a good size. Nice lunch. We shared an EXCELLENT non-sugar, actual Cherry filled slice of pie. It was good.

We drove home. Gave snacks to the dogs. 

Hubby fixed the back yard hose. 

He had to go to the Ace Hardware to get parts. Then he came back and fixed it. The UPS driver came and left a box.
 
I actually FINISHED THE 941X and put it in an envelope to file! Yippee!!!!
 
Hubby washed Tater because he had been playing in mud. 
 
Then Hubby came inside to watch Automotive shows on TV.
 
 Watched Arrested Development.

Tater took a long nap after his bath.

At 10PM, Hubby opened the door to smell the sewage blowing over from the golf course.

We filed yet ANOTHER comlaint with AQMS.

I fed the rest of the tuna to the dogs. 

Tater took off playing and went outside. 
 
Went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: