Wednesday, June 08, 2022

WEDNESDAY / DENTIST FOR HUBBY / BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
6-8-2022 



Up at 6AM when somebody started blowing their yard. 
 
Back to sleep until 6:45AM when Hubby got out of bed and let the dogs out. He gave tuna to the cats. Then he warmed up dog breakfast and fed them.

I got dressed & made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

I fixed grilled chicken for myself. 

We sat and watched morning news on TV.

Then I put on makeup and we went to Walmart to get more milk, sweet tea (for Hubby), tomatoes, bananas, sliced turkey.

Came back home in the Dually and unloaded groceries. 

I let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby left for the shop. Tater has to stay home today because Hubby has Dentist appointment in Beaver Dam today, then we have IV Infusions this afternoon.

I did bookwork until 10AM. Then I had to get away from the computer.

I set up the hats & patches so I could work on gluing the hats. 
 
Then I realized that Hubby had not cleaned cat litter. So I cleaned it out, vacuumed everywhere. 
 
Put away clothes. Started another load with the old comforter. 
 
Put away clean dishes. 
 
Samantha from IV Infusions called and re-scheduled us to Friday instead as one of the nurses is out sick.
 
Hubby forgot his SS paperwork at the shop for his dental appointment, so I had to copy it and text it to him.
 
I am sweating & hot so I turned the AC down to 72 degrees.  

Hubby got home at 1:30PM. I watched him on the iPhone GPS.

UPS came and delivered more hats from Open Tip.

Hubby called the insurance guy AGAIN. He said he will email another person and get back to us on Friday.

We washed Wilson outside. I brushed him again. 

I was gluing patches onto hats. 

At 4:30PM, we took the Dually and Hubby's crab to the Community Center to play Bunco at 5PM until 7PM. I won the biggest Lower (16 games). Had to roll off against another guy because both of us had lost the equal number of games. Had a really nice mid-meal break. Sat with Trudy and a couple other women. Rory brought pulled-pork sliders. There were mini toothpick speared fruit, watermelon, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, chicken salad, coleslaw, nachos & melted cheese dip, vegetable plate. Quite the good food.

After we were done, we drove back home. Let the dogs out for potty. Gave them treats. 

We watched TV until 10PM when I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed.

Hubby came to bed later.






No comments: