Friday, June 03, 2022

FRIDAY / NAILS

FRIDAY
6-3-2022
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby had already gotten out of bed and was watching Automotive shows on TV. He let the dogs outside.
 
I got dressed. Made lattes. 
 
I deposited $ in Bank. I did some brief bookwork.
 
Hubby watched morning News. Then he went to Walmart in the Dually to pick up more milk.
 
I picked up dog poo. I vacuumed. I put out the Roomba to clean in our bedroom.
 
When he got back, Yogi Window Cleaning was here, just coming in the house to clean windows.
 
Hubby finished his coffee. He left by himself driving the Dually for the Shop. He left Tater at home because the guys go out for lunch at the Elks on Fridays.
 
Yogi & assistant finished at 10AM. I paid him. He told me that he had just gone to Malaysia in India to get married last month. I congratulated him.
 
I did bookwork until 10AM. 

I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby called and wanted me to massage Casey's neck. 

So Hubby came to pick me up at home and took me to the shop. I massaged Casey's neck for a while, but it was still bad. 
 
I put up State of Nevada info posters in the bathroom. 

I put up Hubby's DMV posters behind his desk.

Then we went to lunch at the ELKS. 

Scott made really alcohol filled drinks. Screwdrivers. I got a small one. I did not drink too much, a couple sips because it was loaded with Vodka.

Hubby dropped off the guys at the shop and drove me home.

I gave treats to the dogs. Leftover hamburgers & french fries from the Elks. I let the out for potty.

I watched TV for a while. Then I had to go get my nails done at 3PM.

Drove to GS Nails. Mom was still out recovering from surgery on her knee. 

Then I drove home. Gave treats to the dogs. Let them out for potty. 
 
Hubby got home at 4PM.

Exhaustedly tired at 5PM. 

I tried to take a nap on the sofa. Had to clean it first because Tater was licking his anal glands and it smelled like poo. I put a blanket over it. 

Woke up when Hubby's phone rang.
 
Hubby got several phone calls about a stuck UTV under the tunnel near Polaris. Casey & Chris went out to help.

I had Hubby make the bed as I was going to sleep, but had woken up too much.

We watched some Wild Wild West on TV.

I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: