Friday, June 10, 2022

FRIDAY / IV INFUSIONS

FRIDAY
6-10-2022
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:45AM. 
 
I got dressed. Wilson  was already up and walking around the house so I let him out for potty. 

I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork and was finished by 9AM. Then I watched TV for a while.
 
I took a hot bath at Noon because I was hurting so bad. This week has been really bad with my Lupus.

UPS came at 12:45PM.
 
Hubby called at 2PM and I went down to the shop to pick him & Tater

Took the FMF down to the shop and picked up the dog & Hubby. Gave hats to Casey & Chris. Dean was there and I said Hi to him.

We had to leave right away.

Drove home and dropped Tater off. Let him out for potty. 

Dogs stayed at home. We went to get IV Infusions. I had to get Plavix & Myers cocktail.

Hubby finished first. I got done at 5PM.

Talked to Rodney briefly as he came to the office as we were leaving. He is taking a whole bunch of young boys to Veyo for camping next week. Fun.

We came home. Processed a VISA card for a customer.

I had chicken. Hubby made soup. Watched a Hummingbird documentary. Then watched Leverage until we were tired.

I took a marijuana gummy at 9PM. We went to bed at 10:30PM.


No comments: