Friday, June 03, 2022

THURSDAY

THURSDAY
6-2-2022 



Awake at 5AM. Hubby got up to potty at 5:30AM. He came back to bed.

Up at 6AM. 

I made the bed.

Hubby was warming up breakfast for the dogs. He fed them. 

I made lattes. 

We sat and watched morning News for a while.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork all day.

Got the Personal Financial Statement done today and emailed it to the SBA guy.

I put away laundry. I put away clean dishes. I picked up dog poo.

I watched TV.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM. 

Hubby had some gross hotdogs. He sat down to watch Automotive shows.

Then we watched some episodes of Brassic. It is so funny.
 
We ordered pizza from Dominoes. Deep dish pineapple & pepperoni. Hubby got baked chicken.

I took a marijuana. Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: