Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WEDNESDAY / IV INFUSIONS / SAMURAI 21

WEDNESDAY
6-15-2022
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM. Wilson moved to rest his head on my neck. I fell back to sleep for 30 minutes.
 
Up at 6:30AM.  

I got up and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 
 
Let the dogs out for potty.
 
I went out and picked up dog poo. I put water int he bird bath. Put out more bird seed for the birds. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast and fed the dogs. 

At 9:30, Hubby got a phone call from the DEQ rep in Nevada. He argued with Hubby that there is no smell coming from the Golf Course and that the Golf Course agreed to water only at night. That Sun City was sent a letter from the golf course. Liars. They water whenever they fucking want.

Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 9:45AM.

I did bookwork. I did laundry. I put away clean dishes. 

I walked over to Dave & Carmen's house to see her sheets at 12:30PM.

Sinaloa Lawn Care came but I did not have time to pay him as he left quite quickly.

I watched TV today. 

Did more bookwork.

Hubby got home at 3PM. I let Tater outside. He was running maniacally throughout the house. ZOOMIES!

Gave snacks to the dogs. We left them home while we took the Dually to Enliven IV Infusions. I only got Plaquex. Hubby got the Myers Cocktail. We finished at the same time.

Then afterwards, Hubby was hungry so we went to eat at Samurai 21. It was good. We sat with 3 heavy-set guys at the Hibachi table. We got NO fortune cookies after dinner! I was disappointed.

Came home with left overs. Hubby had the Filet & Shrimp with noodles. He got tummy upset over the noodles. Great soup (Hubby stole mine when he thought I was done with it). Salad, fried rice, ragoons. I got the Filet & Scallops.

At home, I had a brownie and ice cream. Made me sleepy. 
 
We watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: