Monday, June 06, 2022

MONDAY / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / LINDI CORP FIX DRYER / HOT WATER SALT

MONDAY
6-6-2022 
 
 

Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and sitting on the sofa. He left the dogs out for potty.

I got up and made lattes. 

Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

We watched morning News. 

Hubby started washingt he comforter. Tater had gotten it quite dirty from Doggy Daycare.

I deposited $ in Bank from Quickbooks.

Jose wanted his trailer back early, so Hubby left at 8AM. 

I did bookwork.

I washed the comforter and put it in the dryer.

Chad from Bulldog Pest Control came at 10AM. I gave Chad some swag from RMOR.

Then Robert from Lindi Corp came to check out the dryer at Noon. He ordered parts. Should be less than $400 to repair dryer drum (wheels/bearings/belt) I gave him a cold bottle of water.

At 1PM, Justin (the Drain Man) came to put more salt in the hot water heater (a service we signed up for). He said he fired his assistant. I gave him a cold bottler of water.

I was tired and watched Miami CSI until Hubby got home at 4PM.

I took a nap. 

I woke up more tired and in more pain than before.

We watched The Offer on Paramount +. 

I started the dryer on the comforter again. Almost dry.
 
I was going to take a bath, but found a mess in the front cupboard. I cleaned it up and Hubby vacuumed up the bath salts that were spilled on the floor.
 
Hubby watched his Automotive shows at 8PM. 

I took a marijuana gummy and went to bed at 10PM. Hubby actually came to bed a few minutes later.




No comments: