Monday, June 13, 2022

MONDAY

MONDAY
6-13-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I made lattes in the kitchen.
 
Hubby was sitting on the sofa. He had already let the dogs out for potty and fed them. 
 
We watched morning News on TV. 
 
Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM.
 
I put water out for birds and gave them birdseed. I picked up dog poo. 

I did bookwork until 9:45AM. I called our insurance rep to talk with her.

I called Bulldog Pest Control because we found the wormy bugs in the house again. They will send Chad out on Thurday sometime between jobs.

I watched TV all day. 

Hubby got home at 4PM. Tater and Wilson ran around outside for a while. 
 
I took a nap on the sofa. Hubby took a nap on the sofa. 

I got up from my nap at 6PM. 
 
I went to the mailbox and picked up the mail. 8 pieces of political advertising. What a waste of paper; threw it all in the garbage.
 
I went over to feed Stan & Betty's cats at 7PM. 

We drove to the grassy area down by the Mesquite Community Center. Walked the dogs. 

Saw several cops pulling people over. 

Drove to Walmart where Hubby went inside to get milk. He also bought oatmeal & raisin cookies. I hate those cookies. Gross.

At home, I let the dogs into the house. They went outside to run around. 

Hubby brought in the milk & groceries. 

We sat down to watch TV.

No comments: