Friday, June 15, 2018

WHAT A NICE DAY

FRIDAY
6-15-2018

I took a Benadryl last night so that I could sleep. I AM COVERED IN MOSQUITO BITES.

Got up late this morning at 7:30AM. Hubby had already left. I felt him kiss me and pat my hair before he left.

I texted him and told him I was awake.

I started laundry & dishes.

Made eggs for dogs.

Made a latte for myself.

Gave dogs clean water & food.

Hubby got paid today. I reviewed the bank info.

Joey

When KR was taking horse riding lessons long ago, I had to wait for her at the woman's house. This elderly woman had TONS of cats everywhere and a couple of them loved to sleep on the washer & dryer. So I made a vow that I would have cats that could sleep on my washer & dryer someday. And here is Joey, sleeping on the dryer!

I vacuumed and cleaned house.

Went down to get junk mail.

Took Wayne, the logger home at 12:30PM in the Excursion.

Came back and took a nap on the sofa.

Hubby came home at 6PM after going to the Post Falls shop.

We took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park by the house.

Came back and made dinner. Watched TV. Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: