Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A HOT DAY

WEDNESDAY
6-20-2018

Got up at 6AM; made latte for hubby; He warmed up eggs that he had already made previously.

Hubby left for work after watching Shaun The Sheep.

I think I had Heat Stroke from yesterday because I could not get moving. I barely had any energy to put dishes away; started laundry.

Then I fell asleep for 2 hours on the sofa.

I got up and put away laundry.

Cleaned up dog water & food.

Went down to get mail and paid Wayne for working; he was cutting trees at shop.

I took Wayne home at 2PM. It was very hot.

Drove back home and took another nap.

Lane H stopped by with his little dog and gave me a key for a truck that he had brought by for hubby to diagnose.

I watched hubby on GPS tracking and took the dogs down to the shop to say Hello when he got home, but instead he went to Charle's to look at a truck to fix. The dogs and I walked back home.

Hubby finally got home at 6PM.

I changed hubby's lenses out on his Used Oakleys.

What A Stunner!


Hubby had to go down to the shop to meet Casey when he brought back the trailer. There was also a truck down at the shop that Lane had dropped off which they had to diagnose.

I rode my bike down to the shop. Ben was with hubby. I reminded hubby that it was time to take dogs for a walk as it had cooled down to 70 degrees now.

Then we loaded dogs up and took them for a walk in Farragut Park along the Brig. Halfway thru the way, some idiots in the park had decided to burn their PLASTIC in a firepit and the toxic fumes were drifting thru the park. We turned around and went back to the Excursion.

Drove home.

Hubby had dinner.

He fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 11:30PM.




No comments: