Wednesday, June 06, 2018

MOWING

TUESDAY
JUNE 5 2018

Got up at 7AM.

Made latte for hubby.

Hubby made eggs for dogs & himself.

We took the dogs for a walk in Farragut Park - down by the house road near Bayview.

Came back and the Mulcher guy was here.

I started mowing at 10AM.

Hubby started hauling loads down to Richie's. He had about 3 loads.

The Window Repair guy came. I had to let him in the house. He did not have a ladder, so could not measure the top windows. He said he will come back.

I finished mowing the frontage at 3PM.

I came in the house and took a shower. I was exhausted. My hands were burnt. I had worn a long sleeve shirt to protect myself.

Hubby came home and had lunch. Then he left for the Post Falls shop to work on Kal's Volvo.

Hubby got home at 8PM. He had dinner. The Mulcher guy left; hubby went down to the shop to talk to him.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. We went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: