Monday, June 18, 2018

ANOTHER MONDAY

MONDAY
6-18-2018

I had to take a couple Benadryl last night as I was bit up again by mosquitoes while working in the back yard.

Got up at 7AM; hubby had already left by then.

I made eggs for dogs. Hubby had already given tuna to the cats.

Hubby had a Nerve Test at the Doctor office at 8:15AM.

I did laundry and dishes.

Katrina brought a delivery via UPS.

I went down to get mail.

Then the FedEx truck stopped by with a delivery. The green seat cushion that I had purchased.

Hubby got home about 5PM; he had to stay after work for a while to make up for the time that he went to the Doctor in CDA for his Nerve Testing. The Doctor said that his nerve paralysis is progressing.

Hubby had to get the motor from the burnt truck out of the way, he had to move Lane's dead truck out of the way from the front of the shop.

I cleaned the white door on the shop. It is so shiny and clean now.

Hubby worked with the borrowed tractor and pulled new gravel over the big oil spot at the shop; then he scraped the driveway to pull out the holes.

I worked cleaning the house. Vacuumed everything; Cleaned everything with Clorox Wipes. Put away everything that was pet related. Steam cleaned the floors.

Hubby took a shower. He was aching everywhere.

I was exhausted at this point. Took a hot bath and made hot tea to drink with some Tramadol. I rubbed hubby's neck and back for a little while, but my hands were pretty much numb.

We had a little dinner and went to bed.

No comments: