Monday, June 11, 2018

SUNSHINE & COLD

MONDAY
JUNE 11 2018

As usual, the weather here just sucks. Woke up to 39 degrees this morning.

Hubby called up to me in the bedroom to let me know that the baby moose was back again.

I got up to make him a latte.

Hubby fed our last 2 apples to the moose. Have to get more tonight.

I was deathly tired again. Can't seem to get going in the mornings.

Hubby left at 6:50AM.

I gave dogs turkey from the turkey breast I had thawed.

Rattler came on the couner to get some turkey.

Wayne, the logger got here at 7:30 to start cutting down trees. I told him to work down by the shop because it is getting too thin around the house now.

Moose Again


I watched a show call KEDI about cats in Istanbul living freely within the community.

Katrina with UPS came and delivered all 3 of the Chainsaw cluthes that I had ordered for Wayne.

Joey tried to get up in the UPS van.

I went down to get the post at the mailbox. Talked to Wayne. Wayne said he had talked with the neighbor. I told Wayne about his clutches that came via UPS.

I came back to the house, took a nap.

Wayne left at 4PM.

Made chicken later at 4:30PM.

Hubby called to say that the Jeep was sold to some guy in Missoula, MT.

Checked the MLS listing and the house is listed. Pics are not very good.




No comments: