Wednesday, June 13, 2018

EYELASHES, PACKAGES, COLD

WEDNESDAY
6-13-2018

Another cold day.

Woke up to 40 degrees instead of 35.

I made hubby's latte, egg sandwich, eggs for dogs.

Hubby gave tuna to cats.

Dave R called and talked to hubby while he was getting ready for work.

Hubby left at 6:50 after hugging me & Ben.

I did laundry. Did dishes. Vacuumed.

Wilson Exposes His Pink Belly While Biting Ben


Left at 11:50. Drove to Athol and had to park out front, so many cars there. Only 3 people inside. I mailed the t-shirt box & envelopes. Forgot to mail Bruce's J.D. stuff.

Stopped at Jitterz in Hayden for a hot white coffee latte.

Drove to Azure Salon. Met hubby and gave him Jeep stuff and Jeep title. He had to leave because some bitch came out of the Chiro's place on her phone and started looking at his truck... He can't even take lunch anyplace because people get suspicious of a work truck!

I talked to him on the phone for quite a while and then went inside at 1:00. My appointment was not until 1:30, but Windy took me early. Talked to Rachelle.

Left 3:00 after getting my eyelash extensions.

Drove to get groceries at Albertson's. Got milk, dog bones. But forgot to look for Guacamole!

Picked up slider roast beef at Wendy's. Drove home.

Hubby got home shortly after I did; Rattler cat jumped up on counter and tried to eat the roast beef sandwiches before I could give them to dogs. I ended up spilling the tuna on the floor that I had just put out. Bad cat.

Hubby sat with me on the couch. I gave him the 2 roast beef sliders that I had purchased.

Hubby ran down to the shop at 5:30PM  when the guys came to buy the rest of the parts.

Hubby came back at 7PM.

We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep at 8PM. We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: