Friday, June 29, 2018

ANOTHER DAY OF NON-VACATION

FRIDAY
6-29-2018

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby was already up and watching shows on TV.

He made eggs for dogs. Gave Tuna to the cats. Rattler was sleeping in the Library and Zim was sleeping on the table.

I made latte for hubby. Made tea for myself.

Wayne, the logger, came at 7AM. His friend dropped him off.

Hubby had to go get some parts in Post Falls for truck. He left directly after 7:30AM. Took Ben with him.

Wilson Waiting For Ben to Return


I paid bills online.

Danny's kid came at 8:30AM, I sent him outside to help Wayne.

I put away laundry & dishes.

I went outside to pick up poo.

Hubby got back at 10:30. I drove the tan truck, hubby took his Excursion and trailer down to Mr. Tire to have then change the tires on the Tan truck.

We came back in the Excursion.

Then we left for my appointment at 12:30. Hubby stopped to get the Tan truck, we drove that into town. Hubby left the Excursion at Mr. Tire.

Hubby dropped me off at my appointment. I got my nails done. I was finished by 2:45. I called Hubby to pick me up. It took him 30 minutes to get there from Post Falls.

Then we drove over to Post Falls and got hot dogs at Franko's Hot Dogs on Seltice. They were ok. not great.

Drove to Kal's to pick up the Jeep. It has not sold yet.

I drove Jeep home without license plates or registration, but I did not know that. I thought hubby had gotten it when he went into the office to get the keys.

Hubby went down to the shop to work from 3:30PM to 10PM.

I got home and got mail.

I put away laundry and dishes.

Gave ham to dogs. Put out fresh food and water for dogs & cats.

I took a nap.

Went outside and picked up dog poo.

Hubby got home at 10PM.

We watched Endeavour on PBS and went to bed at 11:30PM.

Had to take 1 Benadryl because both of us were suffering from allergy right before we went to bed.

No comments: