Thursday, June 14, 2018

SEPTIC PUMPED

THURSDAY
6-14-2018

Clouds & Hot, Clouds & Hot, Rain. Dark Clouds All Day

Got up at 2AM. Hit with Endo pains. Horrible. Tried to take a bath, aspirins, but no relief. Slept on the sofa for a while, pains came back. Got up at 4AM and went upstairs to sleep. Had to get up again. More pains.

Gave tuna to the cats. They ate it up right away.

Hubby got up at 6AM. I made eggs for dogs, Bagel egg sandwich for hubby.

Made lattes.

Hubby sat and watched Shaun the Sheep then left for work at 6:50AM.

I had to sit and rest for a while. I am SO exhausted.

B&B Sani Kans came out to pump septic at 9:30AM. He originally drove past and had to turn around at George's driveway. Tony was really nice. We talked about dogs.
Septic Pumping


He left at 11:14AM.

I went down to get the mail.

I tried taking a nap at 3:30 because I got no sleep last night.

Cat woke me up because he was eating DOG FOOD. Crunching so loudly!

Joey Sleeping in the Planter


I had only been resting for 30 minutes.

A huge sparrow came into the house and was beating itself against the tallest window on the right side. It would not fly out again. I left the door open.

Hubby went to Pohl Springs in Spokane, then the Post Falls shop. Then came home at 8PM. We took the dogs for a walk in the park at the Brig.

My knee was bothering had to turn around.

Came back home. Hubby stopped at the shop because Joe was loading wood from the big grey shop; hubby gave him money to give to Wayne.

The door was still open to let the bird out while we were gone. It must have finally flown out!

We watched Youtube videos on Roku; then went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: