Saturday, June 09, 2018

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY; HOUSE PLEASE SELL RIGHT AWAY

SATURDAY
6-9-2018

It started raining about midnight. Lots of thunder and lightning.

I had to get up twice to potty. It was AGONY to come down the stairs. My left leg felt like it was on backwards!

At 6:30AM, we woke up. Rain was still coming down.

Hubby decided to stay home and rest. It did not take much to talk him into staying home. He was exhausted from being so busy these last 2 weeks.

He made eggs for the dogs. He gave tuna to the kitties.

I made lattes.

For Sale

I took a picture of the "For Sale" sign on property


Lone MOOSE was here at 6:54AM. We fed him some apples, but he ran away.


 Lone Moose in Yard


We sat and watched Malcolm in The Middle. Hubby surfed YouTube videos on racing trucks.

By 11PM, my left leg was finally feeling better. I had taken more aspirin and was sitting on a heating pad.

Rattler Napping on Sofa
Zim Napping on Sofa


Cat slept inside all day because of Rain.

Hubby and I stayed home most of the day.

We took off at 2PM to go pick up the backhoe from Chad, I left hubby there and drove home. He texted me that I had to come back and pick him up as the backhoe was not working. Chad had to order a part to fix it and it will be ready Monday night.

I picked up hubby and we drove to Spirit Lake to get fuel and stop at the Liquor store there. Hubby picked up a cheap Kahula instead of the name-brand (I discovered this way, way later when I wanted to have a drink while taking a hot bath; needless to say, he bought the cheap crap kind and I was upset).

Then we drove back to Super One in Athol to pick up milk and some other things. Meatballs, (still out of guacamole). Saw Shirley McFadden there (from GTE) and talked to her for a while.

We came home and unloaded groceries. Hubby made dinner.

We watched TV and went to bed at 10PM. Both exhausted.

No comments: