Sunday, June 10, 2018

SUNDAY DAY OF WORK

SUNDAY
6-10-2018

Beebo & A Friend Looking Happy


Got up at 4AM to potty. Everything hurt. My left knee is still swollen. My foot hurts.

Then back to bed until 7:30 when Wilson jumped on us and Ben came into our room. Zim was sleeping on hubby's leg all night. Poor Rattler had to sleep on the bare carpet instead of his soft pillow against the wall.

We got up and I made latte for hubby. Hubby made eggs for dogs. He gave tuna to the cats.

We walked the dogs in Farragut at the Brig. We tried to walk at the house road, but there was some older woman there with her dog. Nevada license plate.

Walked a short way at the Brig, then turned around. My leg was hurting.

We drove back home.

Hubby talked to the Mulcher guy (who had brought 2 other guys to help him). Also talked to Joe & Wayne who were here doing more logging.

Hubby loaded up things at the blue shop to take down to Post Falls shop. He left at Noon.

I took a nap on the sofa until 2:30PM. I was exhausted.

 Ben, Rattler, Joey, & Captain
 Wilson Holding Me Down

Hubby got home at 4PM. He worked at the blue shop and then came home.

He took a shower and cleaned up cat litter downstairs. The mouse remains are still being flushed out of the rim of the toilet. Yuck.

I was very tired. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. We went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: