Tuesday, June 19, 2018

SHOW HOUSE

TUESDAY
JUNE 19 2018

Got up early.

Hubby took out all the garbage.

He put away clean laundry; mostly it was all his that we washed last night.

I made eggs for the dogs; and an egg sandwich for hubby.

I made latte for hubby.

Hubby went down to open the big grey shop and leave the blue shop unlocked.

Then I cleaned up the rest of the house. Going over everything with cleaner. Cleaning windows and countertops.

A Realtor was scheduled to come by at 10:30AM to show the house. 

I waited until 10AM and then loaded the dogs into the Excursion. We drove to Farragut Park and took a walk around the road by Bayview. We walked to the Tree-to-Tree Adventure park. I gave the dogs some water in a big bowl that they had up by the Pavilion. Then we walked back. Ben was really tired by the end of the walk. He was hanging tongue & dragging behind me. Wilson kept pulling the whole way, but he was also hanging tongue. I stopped several times to give them water.

We got back to the Excursion by 11:45. Drove back home. Got mail at the post box.

Then I came inside and made chicken for lunch. Had orange juice and lots of water.

Watched TV for a while; then took a nap until 3PM. I was exhausted. Everything hurt. Probably stress.

I put away clothes.

Drank more water.

No comments: