Wednesday, June 06, 2018

EVERYTHING GOES WRONG TODAY

WEDNESDAY
6/6/2018

Got up at 7AM. Hubby had already hooked up the trailer to go get the helicopter truck in Sandpoint.

Made latte for hubby.

Dressed and got dogs ready.

Hubby came back with the Excusion on the trailer. We loaded dogs.

Drove up to Sandpoint.

Starbucks.girl on phone.

Helicopter Truck Picked Up.

Fiasco at North 40 over Chainsaw not on sale. Betty; Sales person on phone. Waited 20 minutes while she "started the chainsaw" in the backroom. Had to grab a guy to go find her after 20 minutes. Never started chainsaw we learned later...

Hubby goes to pay while I go walk dogs for potty.

It took another 20 minutes, so I go to check on hubby at the checkout. He FINALLY comes out and he is PISSED. They would not give him the sale price and kept telling him that he could not get it. He finally just got so frustrated that he left after paying. These people are JERKS.

 Waiting 20 Minutes

Lifted Limo in North 40 Parking Lot. Diesel!

Drive home.

Get Tan truck, Go pick up Wayne.

UPS delivers part for Wayne's chainsaw.

Brand new chainsaw from North 40 does not start.

We drive to Hayden in Tan truck; Stopped for lattes. My was lava hot!

Hubby drops me off at Noon for Nails Azure Salon.

Get nails done. Pink & White.

Pink & White Nails Done the Right Way


Make appointment for next week for eyelashes.

Hubby picks me up 1 hour 45 minutes later.

Hubby had gone to CDA North 40 to return chainsaw.

Hubby had repaired his prosthetic device at ADAPT. The insurance will not cover a 2nd boot until 5 years have passed.

Hubby went to Post Falls shop to pay rent, utilities, pick up parts, and take care of business.

After hubby picked me up, we drove to Spokane Valley via Post Falls and thru Liberty Lake.

Traffic was backedup on I-90 from Post Falls to Liberty Lake.

Got burgers at 5 Guys. My order was wrong. When it was re-made, there was no apology. The burger was hot as lava. Burnt my mouth on the grease.

Could not eat my burger. We left.

Drove to S&J Automotive in downtown Spokane. 4:30PM. Got paid by check. Deposited check via online banking.

Hubby ordered parts from Auto store in Spokane, no time for them to make parts before 5pm.

We drove home via Trent. Texas car beeped at us thru the narrow passage of overpass in downtown Spokane.
Road Rage!

Stopped at Home Depot to pick up Light Bulbs (samples had broken in my purse which I had carried around for over a week. I got a piece of glass in my thumb trying to clean out purse). Purchased Wood Chips for yard; 22 bags. Waited around 20 minutes for forklift, finally a young man came out to hand-load the chips in the truck that hubby pulled around.

Pretty Bird Talking to Me While Waiting in the Truck at Home Depot


Drove to Dagny's on Trent. Got lattes. Mine had to be re-made twice because barista got order wrong. Finally gave it to me luke-warm. Yuck.

Drove home.

At home, we greeted dogs. I gave them ham. Cats got cut up ham.

Then we unloaded wood chips on front yard.

Hubby was upset about sand on the stepping stones, he swept it off. Finally made it look presentable. Put more rocks at the edge of where rocks started. We put down wood chips. Need to purchase more tomorrow.

I went to take a shower. Hubby took trailer down to the shop and unhooked it.

Called KR and told her about our day. She told us that her boss had back surgery. She was putting out fires at work with the engineers.

I paid for Motorcycle Insurance for hubby thru Progressive.

We watched TV and went to bed.


No comments: