Saturday, June 30, 2018

MORE WIND, COLD, AND DARK CLOUDS

SATURDAY
6-30-2018

NOT a good summer so far.

Woke up at 6AM; I had taken 1 Benadryl last night, but could not wake up. Came downstairs to potty and fell asleep on the sofa until 9:30AM.

Wayne, the logger, was here at 7:30AM. I could hear the truck & his chainsaw.

Hubby made eggs for dogs. He made burritos for the week.

I made latte for him. We could not find his coffee cup, so I had to make it in the old one.

I made tea for myself.

We took the Tan truck down to Mr. Tire to pick up the Excursion and trailer that he had left there yesterday.

Drove back home.

Hubby put up the additional "For Sale Home, Shop, Acreage" signs on the Realtor sign.

 Flowers In 1/2 Wine Barrel

 New Sign

Loaded dogs in Excursion. Took them for a walk on Weir Road new subdivision.

Came back and Wayne was just leaving. He worked a lot this morning.

Hubby took Chris' tractor out and unloaded stuff from pallets to pile in the debris pit.

Drove the Excursion, stopped at Jitterz to get a latte. Went to Kal's Auto in Post falls to pick up the Jeep stuff. Hubby talked to Kal for a while.

We drove down to the Post Falls shop to get Dan's truck. I was already to the highway, but hubby called me back to the shop because the gears were not right. He will have to fix it again.

I drove to Athol; we shopped at Super One to get Tilex for the sheetrock coverage.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Gave ham to the dogs. There was a deer eating apples here.

Had dinner.

Watched Endeavour on PBS.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.

No comments: