Sunday, May 14, 2017

MOTHER'S DAY 2017

SUNDAY
5-14-2017

Hubby got up at 5AM to let the puppies outside.

It rained A LOT last night. The rain poured down.

We got up at 7:30. I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & himself.

I started to do laundry. Hubby vacuumed for me.

Worked on books. Called KR to make sure she was ok from her Pub Crawl from last night. She is bringing Beebo out to see us today.

I purchased a ticket for the NIC House Raffle. I purchased Brewfest Tickets for KR.

We washed Wilson. He was extremely dirty. Black dog hair everywhere in the tub.

Hubby watched his automotive shows.

The sun briefly came out at 11AM.

KR came out and brought a beautiful white Orchid and a card for me on Mother's Day.



 Orchid from KR
Flowers from Hubby

We took the dogs for a walk in the park.

Came back and collapsed on the couch. Talked for a while. KR took a nap. She woke up hungry and wanted shrimp. It was too late to go out.

KR left for home with Beebo.

Hubby and I ordered a movie on pay-per-view and watched Patriot's Day. It was an OK movie. A little over-the-top acting with Mark Wahlberg.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: