Saturday, May 20, 2017

Some Rain, Some Sun

FRIDAY
MAY 19 2017

Got up at 7AM with hubby.

Made eggs for dogs. Made latte for hubby.

We took dogs with us in the Dodge to town. Stopped at Jitterz to get lattes.

Then went to see building on ELK in Post Falls. Hubby toured. Not a nice building as I expected.

We stopped at shop to pick up a check from customer.

Walked dogs in Corbin Park. Very sunny & nice today. Some loose dog came up to our dogs and I had to yell at it. They guy that was heavily tattooed and had a pot-belly came over to get his dog.

Drinking water from Spokane River at Corbin Park


Dropped off checks at bank.

Picked up Beebo.

 Beebo with Grandpa in the Dodge
Wilson, Beebo

Drove home.

Got Jeep and drove into town. I was SO hungry that I was upset from lack of food.

Went to Red Lobster. Had their Pick-3 special. It was ok. Not so great. They forgot parmeasan on my shrimp.

We washed the Jeep at Metro Express. Got gasoline at Costco. Picked up dog food & tools for RMOR at North 40. I looked for orchid pots, but they did not have any.

Stopped to pick up Protein drinks at Golden Glo, then stopped at As Is RV to look at a couple motorhomes. They stank and were too big.

Drove home.

I took a nap on the couch while hubby watched TV.

At 6PM, we took the dogs for a walk in the park.  We walked beyond the parking for the Frisbee Golf. Lots of people out in the park. We decided to walk on Horse side from now on.

Went home and watched TV. Then I went to bed at 9:30PM.



SATURDAY
MAY 20 2017

I woke up at 4AM to let Wilson & Beebo outside, put the laundry in the dryer, and plug in hubby's phone that he had left on the counter.

Went back to sleep and then woke up again at 8AM.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs and fed them.

I made latte for hubby.

I cleaned up kitty litter and gave them tuna.

Did laundry & dishes.

 Beebo Waiting for Mommy


Ordered Orchid Pot & Material for re-potting.

Amanda & KR go on an Adventure to Portland, OR


Hubby went down to the shop to work on a vehicle and clean up the shop from take-off parts. He took his trailer (Mark still had the Bronco on the trailer from last week. He had not asked to borrow the trailer).

Hubby got home at 5:30PM.

Filled out paperwork to form the LLC for the business.

Hubby ate dinner.

I washed his clothes.

Went down to get mail. Received the other 1/2 of the order from Bath & BodyWorks.

Then turned on the InfraRed Sauna so we could sit in it tonight.

Cleaned up dog water.

Hubby sat in Sauna for 1 hour, then had a shower. I went down to massage his back. He had strained it today by lifting parts on to trailer.

We came up and watched Archer, then went to bed.

I had insomnia for several hours before I fell asleep. I was thinking bad thoughts the whole time.


No comments: