Friday, May 05, 2017

HAIR & More RAIN

FRIDAY
5-5-2017

Bad dreams and hot all night. Hubby said he was hot and sweaty, too. I had to open a window to get a cool breeze going so I could go back to sleep.

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby said he has the "don't cares". Don't care anymore.

Gave kittens some chicken, while I made breakfast. Fed dogs some ham and gave Bud his painkiller.

I made breakfast sandwich & latte for hubby.

Hubby left at 6:45. It started to rain as he left.

I went to get my hair done at 10AM with Rachelle. She had gotten served with a summons to testify in a murder case in court. They called her at 10:30 just as she was putting chemicals on my hair for the color. She finished my color and told me that she would only be 30 minutes and be back to finish my hair.

I went to do errands. Mailed (without a stamp) the Remington Water payment, then went to Metro Express to wash my car. Too many cars at Costco to get gasoline, so I went to North 40 for cat food instead. Stopped at Wendy's to get salads, then at Albertson's to pick up groceries. I got some cinnamon rolls that were on sale.

Talked to Kim on the phone the entire time that I was shopping at Albertsons.

Rachelle texted me and said that she would be done at 2PM, but I told her that I was going home and we could re-schedule some other time.

Hubby got home late. He worked at the Post Falls shop.

We went to bed early when he got home. I was exhausted.



No comments: