Wednesday, May 24, 2017

COOLER TODAY

WEDNESDAY
MAY 24 2017

Got up and made breakfast sandwich and latte for hubby.

Gave Bud his painkiller. Gave ham to the dogs.

He left for work and drove the Dodge so that he could take parts to the shop tonight.

I did laundry and dishes when he was gone.

I cleaned up cat litter.

I vacuumed the house.

Paid credit card bills.

Cleaned up around the house.

Bud on the Deck


Made meatloaf for hubby.

Meatloaf


Hubby came home at 4:50 promptly because we had to go up to Sandpoint to collect parts from Tom's.

I changed clothes, made a latte for hubby, made a meatloaf sandwich for hubby and he got the Jeep started. We got in (I had to stand on a bucket because Pat had greased up the seats & floor mats!) Did not want to slip.

Drove up to Tom's, picked up the parts. Stopped at Super One to get some groceries. Forgot apples for the deer. Got a Melon Up! watermelon!
Melon Up!


Came back home thru Priest River. A new Shopko in Oldtown. Lots of new buildings. Many houses at Wild Dog Walk on the river.

We got home and I was exhausted. We watched the recorded Fargo and Archer season finale. I really hate Archer now. The writers don't know what they are doing. It sucks.

Rattler


All the kitties came in early except for Zim. We had to go outside to find him.

Went to bed at 10:30PM.







No comments: