Saturday, May 06, 2017

MAX IS GONE.

SATURDAY
5-6-2017

Max disappeared last night or early this morning. He is no more.

I am devastated. Two of my favorite kitties are gone. I hate whatever is taking them from me. I will kill a coyote if I ever see it again. I will eviscerate it with a knife. I will burn it in a pyre 1000 feet high.

We will start locking the doggy door at night so none of the kitties take off during the night. They will only be let out during the day time.


This morning, Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

We took the Jeep into CDA and hubby dropped me off at my Hair appointment at 9AM(the appointment from yesterday had to be re-scheduled because my hairstylist had to testify in a murder trial).

Rachelle did the Keratin treatment on my hair and I was done by 10AM.

I texted hubby, but he did not reply so I called KR. She came to get me. Then hubby finally texted back. We waited in KR's car until hubby came. Then hubby got in with us and we drove to The Porch because hubby wanted Gumbo. I was not hungry and KR already had eaten breakfast.

The waitress was rude. I hate the food there.

KR took us back to the Jeep. She went to Spokane for a Match.Com site date.

We drove to Costco and got fuel; then drove over to Metro Express to wash the Jeep. Drove to Walmart and picked up 2 cases of water. Hubby ran inside while I sat outside in the Jeep waiting for him.

Went home and took the dogs for a walk.

Hubby had to returns parts to O'Reilley's, so we took the Dually and drove down there. Stopped at Super One for groceries.

Hooked on Jose Cuervo Margarita Minis~!



We watched a really stupid movie, Split. It was another crappy movie by M. Night Shyamalan. YUCK. Horrible boring, stupid movie!

Came back home and hubby made angel hair spaghetti, meatballs, and garlic french bread. It was good. I ate too much.

Went to bed at 9:30. Hubby came up later after he watched a show. He closed the Doggy door so no other kitties will go out at night.







No comments: