Monday, January 09, 2017

MONDAY = EVEN MORE SNOW

MONDAY 
JAN 9 2017

Hubby left at 6AM after shoveling the deck. I bet he forgot to eat oatmeal like he said that he would be doing in the mornings.

I got up at 6:30 because the cats were trying to bite my leg. There were 4 of them on the bed, Wilson, and Ben, too.

Fed the dogs some chicken & gave Bud his painkiller. Gave the new tuna to the cats and cleaned up their litter.

I made breakfast for myself of the rotisserie grilled chicken.

Then I went outside to shovel decks at 9:30AM. My knee hurts from shoveling so much yesterday.
4 Inches of Snow

Put together new Shark Navigator vacuum cleaner and vacuumed the rugs.

Shark Nagigator

I baked garlic cloves.

It started snowing again at NOON.

5 Inches of Snow!

I shoveled both decks and the dog steps.

Then the snow from both sides of the roof came falling down. It sounded like a freight train had hit the house! The dogs barked and the cats jumped & screeched. I was startled.

I had to go outside and shovel off the deck again. Could not get the dog steps because it was like concrete.

Dogs started barking at a Moose that was outside. I had nothing to feed her. I told her to come back tomorrow and that I would have apples!

 Moose
 Rattler in front of Fireplace

 Max in the tall windows


Cleaned up kitty litter again.

Hubby finally got home at 8PM after stopping in Post Falls & picking up motor home with Larry. Then he stopped at shop here for quite a while.

Wilson on the Back of Couch

We drove over to Spirit Lake with Ben in the backseat of the Dually. Hubby got gas in the gas can to fuel up the plow Bronco, then we went into Miller's grocery to get apples for the Moose that the dogs saw today in the yard.

Drove back home, hubby dropped me & Ben off and he plowed for another hour. He finally got to the house at 9:30 and ate some dinner. He forgot to unload groceries out of the Dually.

We went to bed at Midnight. I was exhausted.


No comments: