Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Just A Couple Winter Days

MONDAY
1-16-2017
MLK DAY

At 7AM, got up.

Fed the dogs turkey and gave Bud his painkiller.

Fed the cats tuna and cleaned up their room.

It was cold, only 10 degrees today.

I took apples out for the moose.

No mail today because of Federal Holiday.



Zim sleeping on Ben's bed

 Solitary Moose visits to eat apples


Hubby brought home fish sandwiches from Arby's, but stayed down at the shop for over an hour. I tried calling him, but he would not answer his phone. I had to get in the Jeep to go find him.

We watched Star Trek Voyager on TV and ate dinner. No good shows in the dead of winter. Went to bed at 10PM.

TUESDAY
1-17-2017

Had endometriosis pains at 2AM so I took some aspirin. Slept soundly for the rest of the night. Wilson & Zim were in bed with me, sleeping between my legs.

At 8AM, got up and made the beds.

Fed the dogs turkey and gave Bud his painkiller.

Fed the cats tuna and cleaned up their room.

Started laundry. Started dishes.

Put away laundry. Put away dishes.

Wilson eating a bone on the back of the couch


Paid more bills.

Cut up apples and took them outside for the moose.




No comments: