Tuesday, January 31, 2017

KIM'S BIRTHDAY

MONDAY
JANUARY 30 2017

Got up, fed dogs.

Fed cats.

No moose today.

Katrina, UPS delivery person brought a box from Lancome early at 10AM this morning.

I did laundry. Did dishes.

 Rattler
 Zim
 Fluffy

Hubby got home at 6:30PM after working OT.

We used the Sauna.

Went to bed at 11PM.



TUESDAY
JANUARY 31 2017

Got up at 6:15AM this morning. Hubby put clothes in dryer and the clunking woke me up. I had to potty, so came downstairs.

Fell asleep on the couch until 8:30AM.

Moose was outside sleeping by the firepit, so I closed the doggy door.

Moose

Gave dogs some meat, gave Bud his painkillers. He is slightly walking on his leg now. Getting better every day.

Took Tuna downstairs for the cats. Cleaned up the litter.

Called Kim at 9AM to sing Happy Birthday to her.

Did laundry. Started dishes. Put away clean dishes.

Made breakfast and coffee for myself.

Looked at RVs online.

Fluffy tried to follow me everywhere today. He got up on the fireplace mantle and broke my wooden moose. The antler broke. I had to try and repair it with wood glue.

The sun was shining today.


 Fluffy, Zim, Wilson
 Max
Max, Wilson, Ben

I left at 3:30 to pick up birthday stuff at the $1 Store in Rathdrum. Then I stopped and got a latte at Jitterz. I needed something to warm me up. It was quite cold yesterday.

In Post Falls, I got Kim a $25 gift card for Starbucks. Loaded it on my rewards card!

Met Kim at 5:00 in the parking lot at the Highlands. Walked downstairs to visit Christine.

Then we went to dinner. It was absolutely fabulous!

For an appetizer, we had the Shrimp & Vegetable Friture, they brought bread.
Then we had a glass of wine with dinner.
We both ordered soup. I got Onion and Kim got the Soup of the Day - Cauliflower. Yum.
We sampled each other's soups.
Then they brought out our orders for Steak Frites Maitre d'Hotel. The steaks were organic and cooked perfectly. We had also each ordered Herbed Butter Green Beans which were thin and delicious.

For dessert, Kim got Tarte Tatin with WA apples & ice cream. I got the Chocolate Tart, and we also ordered the Dessert du Jour which was Creme Brulee. Yummy.

Afterwards, we sat in Kim's car and I gave her presents.

We left and drove home at 7:30PM, I almost fell asleep on the way home. Very tired. Too much food and liquor!

Got home and cleaned cats, gave dogs fresh water & food.

Hubby got home at 8:20PM. He had worked at the Post Falls shop tonight.

Hubby went to feed the moose apples & grain. We went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: